Indications for use :
In the complex treatment of:
– erosion, non-penetrating wounds of the cornea, conjunctiva and sclera;
– penetrating wound of the cornea and the sclera following surgical treatment;
– corneal burns, conjunctiva, sclera (chemical and thermal);
– corneal damage due to surgery (keratotomy, keratomileusis, keratoplasty, cataract extraction);
– a syndrome of “dry eye”;
– keratitis, including, with ulceration of the cornea;
– epithelial-endothelial corneal dystrophy;
– during contact lens to improve the tolerability of contact lenses;
– as a prophylactic agent for involutional changes in the cornea;
Hypersensitivity to the drug, children under 18 years, pregnancy, lactation (due to lack of efficacy and safety data)
Dosing and Administration :
– for any damage to the cornea, including operating, 1 to 2 drops 4-5 times a day for 7 days;
– when keratitis, keratoconjunctivites, syndrome of “dry eye” for 1 to 2 drops 4-5 times per day for 1 month;
– contact with correction in the first 3 days of adaptation to wearing contact lenses 2 times a day in the morning and evening (after removal of the lenses) in 2 drops per eye,
– prolonged contact lens 1 -2 drops in the morning and in the evening in each eye during the entire wearing period;
– with involutional changes in the cornea 1-2 drops morning and night for a month.
Side effects :
conjunctival hyperemia, allergic reactions.
Data on overdose of the drug available.
Interaction with other drugs :
The drugs interact with other drugs have been identified.
Product form :
Eye drops 0.01% neutral glass vials at 5 and 10 ml or plastic bottles of polypropylene and 10 to 5 ml, or from a dropper tube, 1.5 ml of polyethylene. 1 bottle or 1 tube-dropper with instructions for use in a carton box. The cover-dropper put in a cardboard box with a glass or plastic bottle. oxandrolon kopen